Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday's "Belli" Challenge -cord



This week's Belli Challenge is using cord. For this card I used the Stampin' Up Snow Swirled set, Ski Slope Designer Paper, Pacific Point ink & CS, Baja Breeze ink & CS, Whisper White CS, Silver Cord, Nestabilities Scallop Die, Bling from Wal-Mart, & Stickles. I decided to do the sketch from Courtney's Sketch Challenge. To see more ideas using cord, go to these blogs:
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Courtney Fowler
Holly Brown
Jennifer Greco
Lorie Ames
Rochelle Wick
Joan Ervin

11 comments:

Kathy W said...

great job on both challenges

Sally said...

Great card. Love the colours and stamps you used.

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, look at you! this is GREAT!

Ceal said...

pretty card and great job on the challenge! I love the colors

Chrissy D said...

Shelly - this is GORGEOUS! I am totally casing it for my class on Saturday! Love this! TFS!

Unknown said...

Wow the blue you used seemd to pop that's awesome!

Unknown said...

Very cool! Great idea to combine the two challenges!

Kerry D-C said...

ooooh! such a pretty card! great job on the challenges.

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors!!

Danita said...

Shelly, what a gorgeous card!!! I love Snow Swirled and that Ski Slope paper is AWESOME!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Unknown said...

Shelly a great take on the challenge, lovely card

wendie