Monday, September 1, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge



This weekend's sketch challenge card is getting in a little late...but it is still kind of the weekend right? I used the Winds of Grace
stamp set, Night of Navy Ink & Card Stock, Bordering Blue Ink & Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Real Red Ink. Tangerine Tango Ink, Chocolate Chip Ink, Close to Cocoa Ink, Going Gray Ink, a blender pen, and a White Gel Pen. The greeting is from a discontinued Stampin' Up Set. To see more cards using this Beate's sketch go to her blog.

4 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you colored your image.

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness this is beautiful!

Chrissy D said...

WOWWEEEE - are you showing off? ***giggle*** this is Jaw Droppin' GORGEOUS!!!! I love it. In case you have no one to send it too, you know my address. LOL I think it needs closer inspection. TFS!

Lynn said...

Just gorgeous! Love how you colored the background!