Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chris's Wednesday "Belli Challenge" - circles


This week's "belli challenge" on Chris's web-site is circles. I made this card using the circle punch for the flower (12 circles) and the oval punches for the leaves. I folded the ovals in half and put them through the crimper at a slant. The flower in the middle is from the punch that goes with the Boho Blossoms set. I used Blue Bayou and Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper, Rose Red & Wild Wasabi Card Stock, Rhinestone Brads, and Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon. I also sponged around the circles to make the petals stand out and Silver Hodgepodge Hardware for the greeting. To see more samples using circles, go to www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how COOL! I've never made a flower from circles! So neat - I have to try this! Beautiful card!

Chrissy D said...

This is gorgeous, Shelly. Love the circles. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.

In other news, there is an award for you on my Blog! Have a great weekend!