Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chris's Wednesday "Belli Challenge" - paper bags


This week's "belli challenge" on Chris's web-site is using paper bags. I made this paper bag album for my daughter using white paper bags, Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired from Stampin' Up), rub-ons from the last Sale-A-Bration,double stitched Wild wasabi ribbon, and Glaze Gel Pens. My daughter, Sierra, and her friend Katie always take crazy pictures. I will let Sierra journal in the pull-outs (see the tabs on the edges) To see more samples using paper bags go to www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, your PBA is wonderful!!!!!!! I'm so glad you took the Belli challenge! :-)

Chrissy D said...

Shelly- this is GORGEOUS! You always do such wonderful work! I learned from the best! :) Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!