Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chris's Wednesday "Belli Challenge" - White Gel Pen


This week's "Belli Challenge" on Chris's web-site is using the White Gel Pen. On this card I used the gel pen to make highlights on the violet. I used Basic Black Card Stock, Lovely Lilac Card Stock, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware from the Occasions Mini Catalog, and Lovely Lilac Designer Prints Paper (all from Stampin' Up). I used Copic Markers to color the violet. The violet stamp is from Hampton Art and the greeting is from Stampin' Up. To see more ideas on projects using the white gel pen, go to www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Shelly- this is absolutely stunning! I love the stamp set! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Beautiful job Shelly! I love your layout and the way you did the flowers is fabulous.