Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chris's Wednesday "Belli Challenge" - Punches


This weeks "Belli Challenge" on Chrissyd723.blogspot.com is punches. For this Hippo Card, I used Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, and Whisper White Card Stock. I sponged around the pieces using Night of Navy. I raised the hippo's head using glue dots. The punches are: head - 1-1/4" Circle Punch, two Large Oval Punches, two 1/4" Circle Punches for eyes and two 1/4" Circle Punches for nostrils. The teeth are made with the Word Window Punch, the ears - two 3/4" Circle Punch and two 1/2" Circle Punch, feet - 3/4" Square Punch. The body was cut out using my Colluzle. For more cards using the punches, see Chris's Blog at www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Shelly - This is is SO cute. All of your cards are perfect for the Belli Challenge! :) We are playing Bloggers Tag and I should be packing but I am procrastinating, so I thought I would TAG YOU! Your are IT! heehee