Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chris's Wednesday "Belli Challenge"


This weeks em"belli"shment challenge from Chris is Chip Board. This square card measures 5-1/2"x5-1/2". I used the On Board Simon Lower for the letters and the On Board Simon Upper for the heart. The Designer Paper that I used is the Prints Designer Series Paper in Rose Red, Bayou Blue, and Certainly Celery. I traced my letters and heart and cut them out. Next, I used my 2-Way Glue pen and covered the entire surface of the chip board. Then I glued the paper on. I attaced the letters using Mono and the heart using Glue Dots. I also used Whisper White Card Stock

2 comments:

laurie serino said...

This is super cute, I love all those polka dots !

Chrissy D said...

Shelly, this is adorable!!! It is nice to have you back. :) Welcome back from your cruise! Thanks for playing in the challenge!